Malaysia, a multi-cultural place rich in culture, beaches, and festivals.
Kuala Lumpur City Center is a multipurpose development area in Malaysia. You can find distinct hotels, and residentials, shopping malls, and office buildings.
2. See the Petronas Tower
It is the tallest building in Malaysia built by the largest oil company in Malaysia. It is currently the world’s tallest twin structure and 5th tallest skyscraper. It has a magnificent view of the city’s skyline.
3. Swim at the beaches of Malaysia
- Pangkor Island (off central west coast, with airport)
- Pangkor Laut Island (off central west coast, private) Pantai Teluk Belanga (Emerald Bay)
- Langkawi Island (northwest coast), Datai Beach in Datai Bay.
- Tioman Island (just off the south-east mainland)
4. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
A theme park just few minutes in Kuala Lumpur. It is located in Selangor. It has a pavilion, a skating rink, and caters delicious foods and restaurants.
It has an Indoor Theme park that features places from France, England, Italy, Switzerland, and America. Other highlights include paintball war games, mountain biking, wall climbing, bungee jumping, go-karting, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) rides, the Pontianak Theatre of Fear, and Terminator laser battle.
It has a Surf Beach that stretches over 13,000 square metres.
For more info about Malaysia.