One of the best beaches in the world. We feature Palawan.
1. Island Hopping
It is considered one of the best and most beautiful beaches in the world. It is located in northernmost tip of mainland Palawan. The waters are very clear, rock formations, and the landscapes very nice. You can find islands resorts in El Nido, namely:
- Apulit Island, a tropical island resort with amazing beach huts, great for snorkeling and swimming,
- Miniloc Island, perfect for young people and lovey-doveys,
- Lagen Island, is a resort lagoon, peaceful and relaxing,
- Pangulasian Island, a luxury island with amenities and villas.
Coron – Visit lagoon, lakes, and scuba dive in Coron Palawan. It is a diving destination where you can find old age sunken Japanese warships, fishes, and rich in marine life. It is one of the best scuba diving sites in the world.
2. Visit an underground river at Puerto Princessa
A protected area of the Philippines, it has been a forefront of tourism in the Philippines, as one of the new seven wonders of Nature by UNESCO. It features spectacular formations of stalactites and stalagmites and bats! In 2010, a group of environmentalists and geologists discovered that the underground river that there could be small waterfalls inside the cave. The underground river claims to be the world’s longest underground river.
You have to travel by air (Cebu Pacific or Airasia) via Puerto Princessa.